Want to send number of files adding them as attachments in your mail? Just WinZip it! It allows users to compress the file size thus freeing the memory space .It is an shareware application which allows compression of files and store them in the archives in the .ZIP format .The WinZip can pack, unpack, decode, direct writing of ZIP archives to the CD/DVD, emailing ZIP formats etc.
Although WinZip is secure but nowadays it is prone to corruption and loss of data. Worried about the CRC mismatch in file? Don’t worry here’s a solution to your worries. The Repair Zip file allows the user to repair the corrupted zip files within a few clicks.
Let’s know something about CRC!
CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) is an algorithm which detects any error caused during transmission and achieve in accuracy of the transmission file.
How to know: when WinZip corruption occurs
WZ91 CRC Error: this error is displayed when some of files in the archive is corrupted/damaged. Sometimes error occurs while downloading the file from the internet and some due to an invalid data is added to the Zip file. These can also be damaged due to excessive temperatures, magnetic fields etc.
The zip file recovered and the original file with third-party utilities can damaged the data stored on it due to fragmentation while recovery process.
Some data may also be lost as due to power surge while transfer of data is in process. There is also a situation in which the central directory (which stores the index of the zip files) gets corrupted, it damages a number of files in the archive.
WinZip courier allows two types of algorithm being
• Zip Legacy compatibility which uses the “DEFLATE” algorithm and is helpful when the mail recipient’s Zip utility is not known or used by older technologies. The default file extension is “.zip”.
• Zipx Best method allows the WinZip courier to select the most suitable compression algorithm for each file depending upon their file type. This method is suitable for those file when the compressed file is the primary concern. The default file extension is “.zipx”.
Why Repair Zip to recover CRC mismatch in file?
This software allows repair of all known formats of .zip (64 bit and 32 bit) and .zipx files from any storage media. This software is capable of repairing corrupted large sized CRC’s which are 4GB or more.
The Zip Repair tool is compatible to various operating systems like of Mac and Windows. This software allows repair of damaged data from hard disks, USB drives etc and also support fixing on NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32 ,HFS and HFS+.
This software provides a “Preview” tool which allows files to be viewed even prior to the completion of the repair process. The “Find” tool allows finding the required file by refining their search by specifying the name, size, etc.
Losing data due to CRC mismatch error can be recovered with ease and the efficiency of the repaired files using the demo version. The free version is available to download throughout the internet but saving the repaired files requires upgrading to the pro version of it.
So, you want to recover data from a formatted hard drive right? Let’s move ahead as the guide below shows how to recover formatted hard drive data.
Download and install Remo Recover (a tool we are going to use for the recovery) on your Windows computer. Launch the tool and pick out ‘Recover Drives’ followed by ‘Formatted / Reformatted Recovery’. Next, choose the drive which you have formatted and continue the process. Select or mark any individual file type in the next screen of the software and proceed to next step. You will have options to skip this feature as you will be allowed to do everything (you can customize the way you want). Continuing to the next step will scan the chosen formatted drive for lost and deleted data. You just have to wait some time for the process to finish.
As soon as it gets over, you will be able to access those files by previewing it and saving it on your computer. The software also reduces the effort and you can choose all files in one go. You will be having options to sort the files and folders according to their name, size, and modified date. Once everything is done, you will need to select the output destination folder for saving the files. That’s all you need to do and finally, see the formatted data on the chosen destination folder.
What makes Remo Recover perfect for Recovering Formatted Hard Drive Data?
The following set of features makes this software best for recovering data from formatted hard disk drives. The list is as follows.
- Remo Recover software is designed with simple user interface which makes it really easy to use for recovering formatted, lost and deleted files / folders.
- Ability to restore an unlimited amount of data. The features of the software are not limited and the users are able to retrieve more than 300 types of files.
- Recovers all kinds of data from formatted hard drive such as pictures, videos, audio, compressed files, documents and other media file types, etc.
- The tool allows users to preview the recovered files prior to saving it on the disk. Users will also be able to efficiently sort the files by their name, modified date, and size.
- Allows users to recover files from all kinds of hard drives, solid state drives, USB drives, SD cards, firewire drives and all physical disk drives.
Causes of Hard Disk Drive Format
- Due to the accidental format that leads to the loss or deletion of a wide amount of data present on that particular partition. This can result in a huge loss of data.
- Due to the intrusion of many critical viruses that are designed to cause data loss or harm to the important data present on the computer.
- Maybe due to the corruption of files which occurs due to the disruption of file / data transfer process, power outage, and similar scenarios.
- Due to the disruption in formatting process, or accidental installation of OS on any important drive or choosing the different drive accidentally may result in loss of data in a huge volume.
In all such scenarios, data will get lost and you definitely need a software like Remo Recover to retrieve lost data from a formatted hard drive. Now you know how to recover formatted hard drive data, isn’t it?
Toshiba was founded in 1938 as headquartered in MINATO, TOKYO and JAPAN. It is a Japanese multinational corporation and its products and services include communication equipment, systems and information technology, electronic components, power systems. Toshiba is organized into four business groupings namely the Digital Products Group, the Electronic Devices Group, etc. It was also the world’s fourth-largest manufacturer of semiconductors by revenues.
A virus attack, any physical damage problem with your PC or the hard drive may get results in losing highly valuable data stored on your product. No need to worry because this Toshiba Hard drive Recovery software will help you getting lost files back hopefully. We can recover the lost data from lost partitions on latest Windows 8, 10 versions by using this hard drive recovery software.
CHARACTERISTICS OF TOSHIBA HARD DRIVE RECOVERY SOFTWARE:
- This software supports a recovery of deleted data on all storage devices such as hard drives, flash memory devices like memory card, USB drive, etc.
- It can recover lost data from formatted or deleted partitions such as RAID 0, RAID1, RAID5 arrays namely.
- File tracing technique helps in recovering the file types.
- The Data view provides the hierarchical view of files and folders.
- We can able to identify and recover file types on the basis of their signatures.
- This hard drive recovery software can retrieve data from hard drive brands such as Toshiba Canvio Basics, Toshiba Satellite, etc.
- This software is possible to get back deleted files and folders from Toshiba and it supports file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXFAT, HFS+, HFSX, etc.
STEPS TO RECOVER DELETED DATA FROM HARD DRIVE BY USING TOSHIBA HARD DRIVE RECOVERY SOFTWARE:
When you intentionally deleted a file from laptop hard drive, it does not mean that its permanently got deleted and it is stored in the recycling bin. To recover the erased file is not a big issue by using this hard drive recovery software can retrieve back the lost data from hard drive.
Download and install the Toshiba hard drive recovery software on your PC or Laptop. After installing, launch the software and choose the deleted files to recover from the hard drive and click on restore drive from the option, select the HDD to start the scanning process, the driver scans entire and retrieve lost data. After completion of scanning process and save the recovery session. If you are satisfied with the result, you can purchase the full version of the Toshiba hard drive recovery software.
PRECAUTIONARY STEPS TO PREVENT DATA LOSS FROM HARD DRIVE:
- Update system software , when notification shows.
- Do not install disk recovery tool on the drive that has been deleted.
- Backup data should be maintained regular basis on external hard disk drive.