MS Word includes a special feature that permits users to manage/view multiple pages at once. For example, one can manage two or more pages of Word document at same time. This can save pretty amount of time period when you wish to view multiple pages all at a time. Seeing multiple pages at same time allows user to get an idea of how the overall layout looks like.
Note! Sometimes, user face problem facing Word file. Word cannot start converter mswrd632 error displays making it difficult to view even a single file. It is suggested to make use of Word file repair tool to fix the issue and make it possible to view multiple pages on Word 2016.
How to View Multiple Pages at Once in Word 2016?
It is not a mystery. The implementation steps are very transparent and are prescribed below. Have a check-
- Make sure you are in “Print Layout” view to notice multiple pages at single time (If you are not sure which layout is presently active, click on the “View” option). Go to “Views” option of ‘Views’ tab, click on “Print Layout”.
- To view multiple numbers of pages at once, keep “View” tab in active mode. Place your pointer on the first page text that you wish to view in multiple-page view. From “Zoom” section, click on “Multiple Pages” (two pages will be displayed side-by-side by default action). The pages are shrunk in such a way that full pages can be viewed on screen. And that’s why viewing many pages at once is super cool for reviewing page layout. But it is not necessary for reading word document.
- In case if you wish to view back one page at a time, just click on “One Page” under “Zoom” section of “View” tab. (The page will be displayed, but appears smaller than 100 percent in size. To zoom it back to regular portal size, click on “100%” in “Zoom” section.
- View more than two pages at a time just by clicking the “Zoom” button from “Zoom” section of “View” tab. (“Zoom” dialog box appears. Zoom to various percentages, widths, or even the whole page. And to view multiple pages, select on “Many pages” button. Click to choose the monitor button that is placed below radio button. Then select the number of pages to be viewed at once using the drop-down option)
- The “Preview” option shows how the pages will look like. Click on “OK” to accept the adjustments and close “Zoom” dialog box.
The document view changes to display the number of pages all at same time that were specified.
Removable glimmer media, for example, memory sticks are a simple approach to store an information on a little gadget. Have you coincidentally erased records from memory stick? If you have failed over and again to undelete memory stick files, do not lose hope of losing the deleted files permanently.
Yes!! Still there an opportunity to undelete memory stick files. Here is an answer for all your stresses which takes you to the land of recovery. Undelete Files application is an external restoration toolkit which is especially intended to undelete memory stick files and organizers in a few simple mouse clicks.
This software is a most advanced recovery application which undelete records like sound, video and picture from memory stick. The most straightforward UI of this product, helps the non-techie users to encounter recovery session in a couple of simple strides from memory stick.
The fundamental driver for the loss of files from memory stick are as follows:
- An unintentional deletion of records while deleting the undesirable one.
- Deleting any files from memory stick and later realizing the deleted files are important and you need them back
- This circumstance turns out to be more basic when the files are erased by shift-delete keys that delete the files without throwing them to Recycle Bin.
- Formatting the memory stick will erase the data permanently.
All these circumstances can be easily handled with the help of Undelete File software. This application is fabricated with a robust scanning technique that enables to crawl the memory stick indeed in order to recover deleted files swiftly. It supports to retrieve any kind of files deleted from memory stick including RAW files.
This recovery application works on Try first: Buy later concept, where the software is available for free to download. One can easily install the application tool and can perform a recovery process. Later, you can preview the retrieved files. If you are satisfied with the recovery process, get software activated in order to save the restored files on a desired destination,
Follow the below steps to Undelete memory stick files.:
- Once Undelete software is downloaded and installed, choose Recover Files option from the main screen window.
- Later, on the next screen window select Recover Deleted files option to undelete memory stick files.
- Selecting the memory stick drive from the list of logical drives, one can move forward to perform recovery session.
- After scanning the memory stick device, the list of files recovered from memory stick device can be previewed without any level of difficulty.
The recovery process can be performed on all the versions of Windows including the latest Windows 10 as well as on different Mac OS.
Want to send number of files adding them as attachments in your mail? Just WinZip it! It allows users to compress the file size thus freeing the memory space .It is an shareware application which allows compression of files and store them in the archives in the .ZIP format .The WinZip can pack, unpack, decode, direct writing of ZIP archives to the CD/DVD, emailing ZIP formats etc.
Although WinZip is secure but nowadays it is prone to corruption and loss of data. Worried about the CRC mismatch in file? Don’t worry here’s a solution to your worries. The Repair Zip file allows the user to repair the corrupted zip files within a few clicks.
Let’s know something about CRC!
CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) is an algorithm which detects any error caused during transmission and achieve in accuracy of the transmission file.
How to know: when WinZip corruption occurs
WZ91 CRC Error: this error is displayed when some of files in the archive is corrupted/damaged. Sometimes error occurs while downloading the file from the internet and some due to an invalid data is added to the Zip file. These can also be damaged due to excessive temperatures, magnetic fields etc.
The zip file recovered and the original file with third-party utilities can damaged the data stored on it due to fragmentation while recovery process.
Some data may also be lost as due to power surge while transfer of data is in process. There is also a situation in which the central directory (which stores the index of the zip files) gets corrupted, it damages a number of files in the archive.
WinZip courier allows two types of algorithm being
• Zip Legacy compatibility which uses the “DEFLATE” algorithm and is helpful when the mail recipient’s Zip utility is not known or used by older technologies. The default file extension is “.zip”.
• Zipx Best method allows the WinZip courier to select the most suitable compression algorithm for each file depending upon their file type. This method is suitable for those file when the compressed file is the primary concern. The default file extension is “.zipx”.
Why Repair Zip to recover CRC mismatch in file?
This software allows repair of all known formats of .zip (64 bit and 32 bit) and .zipx files from any storage media. This software is capable of repairing corrupted large sized CRC’s which are 4GB or more.
The Zip Repair tool is compatible to various operating systems like of Mac and Windows. This software allows repair of damaged data from hard disks, USB drives etc and also support fixing on NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32 ,HFS and HFS+.
This software provides a “Preview” tool which allows files to be viewed even prior to the completion of the repair process. The “Find” tool allows finding the required file by refining their search by specifying the name, size, etc.
Losing data due to CRC mismatch error can be recovered with ease and the efficiency of the repaired files using the demo version. The free version is available to download throughout the internet but saving the repaired files requires upgrading to the pro version of it.
So, you want to recover data from a formatted hard drive right? Let’s move ahead as the guide below shows how to recover formatted hard drive data.
Download and install Remo Recover (a tool we are going to use for the recovery) on your Windows computer. Launch the tool and pick out ‘Recover Drives’ followed by ‘Formatted / Reformatted Recovery’. Next, choose the drive which you have formatted and continue the process. Select or mark any individual file type in the next screen of the software and proceed to next step. You will have options to skip this feature as you will be allowed to do everything (you can customize the way you want). Continuing to the next step will scan the chosen formatted drive for lost and deleted data. You just have to wait some time for the process to finish.
As soon as it gets over, you will be able to access those files by previewing it and saving it on your computer. The software also reduces the effort and you can choose all files in one go. You will be having options to sort the files and folders according to their name, size, and modified date. Once everything is done, you will need to select the output destination folder for saving the files. That’s all you need to do and finally, see the formatted data on the chosen destination folder.
What makes Remo Recover perfect for Recovering Formatted Hard Drive Data?
The following set of features makes this software best for recovering data from formatted hard disk drives. The list is as follows.
- Remo Recover software is designed with simple user interface which makes it really easy to use for recovering formatted, lost and deleted files / folders.
- Ability to restore an unlimited amount of data. The features of the software are not limited and the users are able to retrieve more than 300 types of files.
- Recovers all kinds of data from formatted hard drive such as pictures, videos, audio, compressed files, documents and other media file types, etc.
- The tool allows users to preview the recovered files prior to saving it on the disk. Users will also be able to efficiently sort the files by their name, modified date, and size.
- Allows users to recover files from all kinds of hard drives, solid state drives, USB drives, SD cards, firewire drives and all physical disk drives.
Causes of Hard Disk Drive Format
- Due to the accidental format that leads to the loss or deletion of a wide amount of data present on that particular partition. This can result in a huge loss of data.
- Due to the intrusion of many critical viruses that are designed to cause data loss or harm to the important data present on the computer.
- Maybe due to the corruption of files which occurs due to the disruption of file / data transfer process, power outage, and similar scenarios.
- Due to the disruption in formatting process, or accidental installation of OS on any important drive or choosing the different drive accidentally may result in loss of data in a huge volume.
In all such scenarios, data will get lost and you definitely need a software like Remo Recover to retrieve lost data from a formatted hard drive. Now you know how to recover formatted hard drive data, isn’t it?