“For two years I have been using Transcend external hard dive successfully to store my important video files. But, few days back, I downloaded an MPEG video file on external hard drive and it was saved in .mpeg format. After completion of download process I tried to transfer that MPEG video file to my computer, during file transfer the system terminated suddenly. I opened my Transcend external hard drive again, and I was shocked because my video file was unable to open and I came to know that it was corrupted. This instance worried me a lot. Now, how could I repair MPEG video files and get back corrupted video file to be playable from my external hard drive? Is it possible to fix MPEG video files from my Transcend external hard drive? Can anyone help me how to repair MPEG video files? “.
Well, now nothing to be worried because, it is possible to repair MPEG video files with the help of powerful and reliable “video repair tool”. This is most efficient tool to repair MPEG video files very easily. Just you need to download and launch trial version of this software on your system. Make sure your storage device is connected to your computer via USB port and select your storage device for scanning. After scanning process is finished, it shows all fixed MPEG files from selected storage device and you can view all the repaired data using “Preview” option. If you want more detailed information with steps then click on corrupt MPEG file repair now.
Possible scenarios which damages video files:
- Faulty Video Player: Recording video by camera, camcorder, mobile, etc with faulty software and recording while device is showing low power will leads to corruption of the same.
- Interruption: Sudden interruption of other devices during MPEG video file is transferred from one device to another and also sudden power failure of device while transferring MPEG video files to another device causes damage of video files. Similarly ejected your storage device from computer without following procedure will leads to corruption of MPEG video files.
- Exceeds in Storage Device Memory: Trying to store more MPEG video files on storage device which has no memory space can leads to corruption on storing and existing MPEG video files.
- Virus Attack: The MPEG video files get damaged due to virus infection and presence of bad sectors on storage devices.
- Changing File Format: Changing of .mpeg video format to another can leads to corruption of MPEG video files.
Prominent features of MPEG Video Repair Tool:
- Along with repairing .mpeg files it can be used to repair other types of file formats such as .mp4, .mov, etc.
- It provides good user interface so any new user with a minimum technical knowledge can easily interact and understand process of fixing corrupted video files.
- This utility is compatible on all the versions of Windows (Windows 8/7/ Vista/XP/2003/2000) and Mac (Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard and Yosemite) operating systems.
- It contains an advanced built in algorithm that separates both audio and video stream from a damaged video file and connect them to produce playable MP4 video file.
- It is capable to perform MPEG video repair within few minute and it allows you to view recovered data in sorted order based on file name, creation date, extension, size, etc.