Western digital drive is really a portable external device that’s mainly accustomed to store backup copy from the saved data on hard disk. It is also used as the temporary hard drive, when you really need to transfer data in one system with other. The size of the WD differs from 500GB to 2TB. As a result if any type of anomaly happens you will then be losing an enormous data. Most typical reason behind losing data is by accidental deletion. Sometimes you remove an essential files using delete option, rather than deleting other undesirable files. Deleted files in the external hard disk won’t be resided on the Recycle Bin and they get erased permanently.
Data loss in the WD hard disk happens during the entire process of repartitioning. When you take WD hard disk with multiple partitions on several systems which has different geometry, repartitioning of hard disk drive using Windows Disk utility leads to the corruption of partition table. It is because, throughout partition process, Windows Disk Administrator adjusts all of the partition on the track boundary with respect to the current hard disk geometry. When the records from the partition table are overwritten with new offsets then your partition data becomes inaccessible leading to loss of data. If you stuck track of loss of data because of above pointed out reason then you definitely must employ the very best drive recovery tool that performs damaged HDD data recovery program and obtain back all of the lost or erased files from WD hard disk.
A few of the primary causes for losing data from WD drive
- To make WD hard disk virus free: Anti-virus software packages are accustomed to remove virus in the hard disk. Sometimes, this Anti-virus software package fails to remove virus from WD hard disk. Such instance, you’ll be instructed to format the Western Digital hard disk drive. Formatting drive without keeping the backup can lead to severe data loss.
- GPT compatibility problem: GPT is definitely an advanced partitioning scheme. It triumphs over all of the restrictions that MBR partitioning plan has. If you create GPT partition and choose it as being MBR disk then you definitely end up in confusion stage through which partition table itself will get corrupted leading to loss of data.
- Wrong Using WD drive: If you are using the same WD exterior drive on several system or if you eject the WD hard disk while read/write process is happening it lead to corruption of WD drive and results in huge data loss saved onto it.
Western Digital recovery software is the greatest tool that effectively retrieves lost or erased data from WD easily. You will get this recovery software through this link, recoverwd.com/ .
A few of the options that come with the recovery tool
- It is an excellent tool that produces disk images to skip from bad industries and reinstates the whole disk image to recuperate the files later.
- This software programs are the quickest file recovery utility which has the capability to recuperate lost, formatted or erased partition.
- You can certainly restore lost data despite re-setting up windows operating-system applying this software.
- By using this tool you are able to restore partition erased from USB drive regardless of partition deletion and it supports different file systems like AFT32, NTFS, FAT16, NTFS5 and ExtFAT.
Obtain the free demo form of this recovery software from the internet and evaluate its recovery results.