“Recently I went to Washington with my friends and captured lots of pictures and videos with my Sony Digital camera. Once I connected the Sony camera’s memory stick to my system to upload pictures on social networking site, the Sony memory stick gets inaccessible and showed a various error that the drive needs to be formatted. I don’t possess any backup of those videos or pictures. So anyone can suggest me any software which can recover data from Sony memory card?”
Memory stick is the ultimate flash storage device which is developed by Sony and used to store data on portable devices such as smartphones, digital camera, Play Station, audio players, camcorders, etc. There are various types of Memory Sticks which are available in the market such as Memory stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro, HG, etc. Sometimes, you may encounter with data loss from these devices. But don’t get panic as you can take the help of Sony Memory Stick Recovery software which can easily recover deleted or lost data from Sony Memory Stick with utmost easy.
Reasons that are responsible for data loss from Sony Memory Stick:
Accidental Deletion: You may delete your memorable pictures while previewing it on the Sony digital camera. As a result of which, you may encounter with loss of pictures.
Improper Handling of Sony Memory Stick: If you use Sony Memory Stick on different gadgets to save videos or pictures then there are more chances that your files may get corrupt or damage easily.
Abrupt Removal: Abruptly removing of Sony Memory Stick from the system while transferring the videos or pictures or vice-versa may damage or corrupt the Sony Memory Stick and causes inaccessibility of data.
Virus Infection: If you connect the Sony Memory Stick to virus infected system or device then it may lead to corruption of memory stick and it pops up errors when the user tries to access pictures from it. In such case, Sony Memory Stick needs to format to free it from corruption which deleted all the files from it.
Other Reasons: Unintentionally formatting of Sony Memory Stick, while ejecting Sony Memory Stick you may choose “Format” option, power surge, sudden shutdown of the system during transferring of files, file system corruption, hardware or software conflicts, etc. can lead to loss of data from Sony Memory Stick.
If you have lost any data from Sony Memory Stick due to any of the above-mentioned reasons then don’t get devastated as you can use Sony Memory Stick Recovery software to perform recover data from Sony Memory card within few clicks of the mouse. If you want to know about the popular Memory Sticks then you can visit this link: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/features/the-10-best-memory-sticks-6291540.html
- Don’t save recovered files on to the same Sony Memory Stick from which you have lost any data.
- Always keep a backup of important files from Sony Memory Stick to avoid such issue.
- Always use proper procedure to remove Sony Memory Stick on gadgets or from computers.
Features of Sony Memory Stick Recovery software:
- Sony Memory Stick Recovery software is capable of recovering deleted or lost data from memory card of different popular brands such as Transcend, ADATA, Lexar, Samsung, Kingston, Sony, SanDisk, etc. on all major version of Windows and Mac OS.
- This software can recover RAW image files such as NEF, ORF, SR2, CRW, PEF, CR2, etc. captured by popular digital camera models.
- Preview option is available for the users to ensure the recovered files after scanning.
- The software is also capable of recovering data from Memory flash cards, iPods, video recorders, hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, pen drive, etc.
- You can use the demo version of the software to evaluate the capability of the tool.