Hi, my 13 years old son had created PPT project for science. He was storing it on her memory card without creating a proper backup. When the PPT project was 96% complete and due in 4 days, the PPT file became corrupted and he could no longer retrieve it. Can anyone know how to fix Microsoft PowerPoint file with ease?”
If you have encountered with such situations, then don’t get worried. There are many third party software which is available in the market to fix Microsoft PowerPoint file. Sometimes, PPT file gets corrupted or damaged due to some known or unknown reasons. So, in such situation, you can use Repair PowerPoint File software which is capable of fixing Microsoft PowerPoint file within few mouse clicks.
Reasons behind corruption of PPT file:
- Improper sharing of PowerPoint file
- Presence of bad sectors where PowerPoint file is stored
- Virus infection
- Abrupt shutdown of system
- Software or hardware conflicts in system
- Incomplete downloading of PPT file
- File system corruption
- Application malfunctioning
- Hard drive crash
- Abruptly removing of data storage device like external hard drive, memory card, pen drive, etc. while transferring PowerPoint files from the system to these devices or vice versa may lead to corruption of PowerPoint file.
- Microsoft PowerPoint application crash
- When you try to convert any file of the PowerPoint file on Windows system may corrupt or damage MS PowerPoint file and it becomes unreachable.
- Incomplete copying of PPT file from other systems makes the PPT corrupted.
- When you try to open PowerPoint in a new version of the PPT software, which was created in older version may result in corruption of PPT file.
- You may use third party tools to compress or decompress PowerPoint file such actions may also corrupt or damage PowerPoint file.
- Sudden power failure, while you are accessing PPT file, may corrupt or damage the PPT file.
- Improper installation or up gradation of MS PPT app results in corruption of PPT file.
- Incomplete recovery of PPT file using unreliable recovery tools may corrupt or damage the PPT file.
- If you frequently try to change or modify the file extension of PPT file, then there are more chances that PPT file may get corrupted or damaged.
Whenever your PowerPoint file gets corrupted or damaged due to above-mentioned reasons then don’t get panic as you can opt Repair PowerPoint File software to fix Microsoft PowerPoint file within few mouse clicks. This software comes with a special algorithm which helps you to fix Microsoft PowerPoint file without doing any modification or original PPT file.
Features of Repair PowerPoint File Software:
- This software fixes all types of PPT, PPTX and PPS files within few mouse clicks on all major versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- It repairs PPT slides along with text formatting, text, footer, header, animation, clipart, audio effects, pictures, hyperlinks, etc.
- You can use Preview option of demo version of the software for evaluation purpose. The repaired PPT file can be previewed once repairing is over.
- It repairs PPT file created on any version of MS PPT app such as MS PPT 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, etc.