Now a days, external hard drives are widely used for saving as well as carrying important data. These drives are very easy to use and supports all Windows and Mac based operating system. You can use them to save different types of data files in it such as music files, video clips, applications, text files, pictures, documents and many others and carry them along with yourself. These external hard drives are manufactured by different world leading brands. Each of them offers advanced features like high data transferring rate, easy to plug in and plug out feature, small in size and large data storage capability. Besides these features, you can face your precious data deletion or loss issue from external hard drive. In such case, you can utilize My Hard Drive Recovery utility to get back all your deleted or lost data from it just by following few mouse clicks very easy.
Common Causes of Data Deletion from External Hard Drive:
- If the file system of external hard drive gets damaged due to any known or unknown causes, then entire drive will be unreachable. To access these external drives, you need to format it which will erase complete data from external drive.
- While removing useless data files from external hard drive, you can unknowingly select few important data and face data deletion issue.
- Virus attack on external hard drive can also lead to data deletion from it. These viruses enter into the drive when external drive is connected with virus infected laptops or desktops.
- Presence of bad sector on an external drive, improper handling, incorrect formatting, interruption between file transferring process are other causes by which data can be deleted or lost from external drives.
Features of My Hard Drive Recovery Software:
- With the help of this hassle-free utility, you can easily recover different types of files from your external hard drive, including audios, images, video clips, applications, documents, text files, programs, and many others very easily.
- It is available for both Mac as well as Windows operating systems and allows you to perform deep scanning of external drives and easily restore data from external drive on all the latest versions of both operating systems.
- My Hard Drive Recovery tool is capable to recover data from external drives which can support any file systems such as NTFS, FAT16, HFS, FAT32 and HFS+ without any more difficulty.
- You can also recover your deleted or lost data files from external drive based on their file type, extension, creation date, modify date, etc. very easily.
- It allows you to add a new file type in it, so that you can easily recover them with the help of this file signature.
Steps to Recover Data from Hard Drive:
- Download and install My Hard Drive Recovery application on your laptop or desktop.
- In order to recover data from external hard drive, connect external drive with the system and launch the program.
- From the first screen, choose “Recover Drive” option to process your data recovery process.
- Second screen will appear with two options these are “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted/ Reformatted Recovery”.
- Select appropriate option as per your situation and choose your external drive from the list on next screen to perform drive scanning process.
- Once the scanning of external hard drive is over, all recovered data will display in “File Type View” or “Data Type View”.
- Take the preview of recovered data by clicking on “Preview” button.