“I am using Windows system. I have tried to open my MOV files using VLC media player but it doesn’t play my MOV file properly. I don’t know the reason why it refuses to play my MOV file and later I understood my MOV file may get damaged or corrupted. Now I wish to fix MOV file without missing a single file. Can anyone assist some other effective software to repair my corrupted MOV files? Thanks.”
MOV is the QuickTime File Format (QTFF) owned by Apple.Inc that specifies a container file which contains number of tracks, each of which supplies audio and video effects. This multimedia container contains a reference of digitally-encoded media stream which are placed in another file. Normally, tracks consisting of objects called atoms which are maintained in a hierarchical data structure which is more preferable file format due to this share and transfer ability. In spite of those advantages MOV files may get corrupted by various reasons such as storage device corruption, failure of converting MOV file to another format, Usage of unsupported video player utility, etc. which may result in inability to read MOV file by any media player utility.
In such a situation, you may be thinking of how to fix MOV video file? You can utilize the powerful MOV repair tool named Fix MOV Software which can fix MOV file by using its exclusive repairing mechanisms that helps you to perform MOV repair within a short duration effectively.
Some Possible Reasons behind MOV file Corruption:
Abrupt File Transfer Termination: Sometimes, while playing MOV file some interruption may take place like abrupt system shutdown or unexpected power failure which result in header file structure or bit pattern of MOV file damage.
File Format Conversion: In order to achieve compatibility of video file for uploading purpose via mobile phone, you may convert your MOV file format using some unrecognized video file converter utility. This improper file format conversion may corrupt MOV file severely.
Recovery Process Failure: You may utilize some unreliable media file recovery software to get back your lost or deleted video files. After recovery process video file may not be rescued completely which result in unplayable video file.
Unsupported Media Player Usage: If you are playing MOV file by using some unsupported media player other than QuickTime which makes the file part inaccessible.
Whatever may be the reasons behind MOV file corruption, you can prevent MOV file corruption by taking backup of your important MOV file regularly. If you forgot to do this, don’t worry…!! You can fix MOV file with the help of Fix MOV software without any difficulty because it can successfully run on all the latest Mac and Windows systems.
Why MOV Repair Tool preferred?
- This tool can process the data stream combination of MOV file like video and audio stream separately and attach them to produce playable MOV file.
- Corrupted MOV and MP4 files which are not playable on QuickTime can be repaired using this smarter tool.
- After repairing process completion, this tool allows you to preview your repaired MOV file for your satisfaction in a free demo version itself.
- You can easily fix MOV file as well as MP4 files which are large in size.
- It supports only 64-bit Mac OS versions like Yosemite and Mountain Lion. Also supports Windows versions such as Windows 8 and Windows 7.
- It desires minimum hardware requirements for installation i.e. you need free disk space about 50 MB and 1GB RAM.